Armament "MGK-540" automated sonar complex
Designed to monitor surface and underwater situation continually in submarine station area. Installed on nuclear submarines.
- The complex provides for:
- automated target detection, listening and tracking in broad-band and narrow-band listening models in the adio-frequency, low audio-frequency and infra-sound frequency ranges;
- automated target detection, measurement of its range, relative bearing and range rate;
- automated detection and bearing-taking of narrow-band and broad-band signals transmitted by active sonars and measurement of their parameters;
- information exchange and identification of targets over an acoustic channel;
- automated classification of detected targets;
- estimation of acoustic conditions and complex operating range;
- control of acoustic noise interfering with the complex operation.